Hey
So Monday and yesterday I didn't post. I slept over at my cousin's house and I had LOTS OF FUN.
Monday, I woke up early and went to the funeral. Nina called, sorry didn't pick up.. cant talk. After that, I went back to my cousin's house. I rollerbladed around the neighbourhood. Well, fell down a few times:D At night, many of my other cousins came. We on some songs and started dancing. hehes. Was kinda of fun! Had dinner and after that my cousins all went home. I was left with my cousin, RADHIYAH. I switched on the laptop but there was no Internet connection. I was super irritated! We watched a movie and ate ice-cream! So fun. Slept at one.
(Tuesday)Woke up at about eleven. Waited for my cousin to come back from school. While waiting, I called mia. We talked and talked. At about one thirty my cousin came back home. We got ready and left for Tampines. I went to DIVA and COTTON ON. At DIVA, bought 2 sets of earings and 2 sets of hairbands and best friends necklace. Cancelled two stuffs on my wishlist as after that I went to COTTON ON and bought the red cardigan. Didn't really like the blue. I felt super satisfied! Soon my sister brought my niece and nephew. They baby sitted her. My brother also came along. They're so cute! Then ate mc cos they were hungry. After all that, went back home. My cousin went home:( Hahas. Before that, went to the playground. Had to layan them. At night, watched FIGHTING SPIDERS! Ate dinner then watched PRISON BREAK! LOVE that guy! hehehs. Then slept.
Today, went for netball training in the morning. After training, bathed in school. Had lots of fun with Nina and Sofea in the toilet. Sadly, Amirahh didn't come to school. I bet if she was there it would be more fun. Then went to bubble tea and sushi. Then, I went home. About two thirty, I left house. Met Mia and Sofea in the train. First we dropped at CityHall and went to MarinaSquare. At there we went in a few shops.. got bored and next was orchard. We went to WismaAtria and went to COTTON ON. Nothing much. Bought two bags.. one for Natt and one for Nina. Sofea and Mia was shopping like alot! They bought so many stuffs luh. Hehes. Then went in ISETAN and went to MNG and TOPSHOP. Fea bought a top from MNG. Its very nice :)Then at MNG, me and Mia was looking for that freaking shirt, and can't find it. Irritating uhs. Hehs. Then since me and Fea was hungry, we went to mc to eat. In mc, I was laughing alots. hehehs. Fea took so many CANDID pics of me and Mia. Hehes. They continued their shopping and I went home. Well, I had LOTS OF FUN today especially in the morning after netball. Sorry kinda of embarassing to tell the story in detail of what happened when we were bathing,.. Hehhes. It was just kekek! Well, thats all. TC.






yourstruly,
shakira<3