Hey
So yesterday I didn't post. Had lots of fun. And I was super damn tired.. So I didn't blog yesterday. Slept about 10. Hhaha. Early ryte,, So yesterday, had picninc and a gathering at the EastCoast beach. Woke up about eight in the morning. Got ready and went there. It started about 11. So when I came with my aunt, my sis and my cousin, there wasn't much peeps. So we rollerbladed. We were at the bedok site. At carpark G and so we rollerbladed to carpark C. Was freaking tired. Only me, my sis and my cousin bladed. We left our bags with the ones who are aready there. Hhaha. Was very fun. We rested at mac and continued back. W0W! I didn't fall down. hehes. When we came back, there was so manyy people. Alot okayy. We all ate NasiLemak. It was very delicious. There was also macroni and other foods. So much food and drinks too. After eating, there were games! Enjoyed alott. And laughed too. Well my group won second. There were total of four groups. So did okayy:D Then changed up and swim at the beach. Was very the hott. But its kayy cos had so much fun. Played with my bro's soccer ball. Hhaha. I learned how to kick high and far. Heehehs, Then had shower and rollerbladed again. Phew, damn tired. Ate a lil more and then started to pack up. Left the place about seven. Went back to my cousin's house. At night, called nina. Talked to her and soon left for tampines. Went with my aunt uncle and three lil girl cousins. SO there were 4 of us at the back of the car.. Had mac. In the car on the way back, laughed our asses out. Freaking funny. Cant stop laughing. Gosh, just love to laugh! With stupid LAME jokes my uncle was telling us and stupid faces my lil cousins made annd my aunt with her 'nak terkencing redyy' .. So much LOL. Then went back to my cousins place and slept.
Will try to upload the pics soon.
So today, did nothing much. My mum came at about two. Had laksa for lunch. Then just chitchated. Helped my cousin to finish her work. At about four, bladed around Kembangan. Hahha, Well, I fell a few times. So much fun. After that had icecream on cupcake, SO interesting and delicious. My aunty baked it and bought icecream to eat with it. Thanks. Then Watched a AYAT AYAT CINTA, but didnt manage to watch the full movie.. Went home. At home packed for school ! cant wait to see all my friends! Miss you guys so much! Hope to see all of you at school tmrw.





yourstruly,
shakira<3